I.P.S Horse Group was founded in 2005 by Mr. J.Kelders and Mr. E.Samuels and start working immediately with a large and very appealing horse stock of high quality. With the stallions such as Gribaldi, Krack C, Painted Black, Tuschinski, United and Tango that were released at Grand Prix level by, among others, Anky van Grunsven, Edward Gal and Hans Peter Minderhoud.
Today Mr. Samuels is the C.E.O and owner of I.P.S Horse Group e.g.
Many of our later toppers were often purchased as foals, but as befits a dynamic company, we also bred a number of good horses ourselves, including:
- I.P.S Falcon Hall (2011) (Oldenburger approved stallion)
- I.P.S Dolcherie (2008) (World Championship mare 4 place qualifier and 5 place in Final).
- I.P.S Hilton (2012) (designated for the Brandenburger Verband Main Inspection November 2015).
- I.P.S Painted Black (KWPN, Old. Hannover en DWB gekeurde hengst) OLYMPIC GRAND PRIX stallion
- I.P.S Tango (KWPN, Old.) GRAND PRIX stallion
- I.P.S United (KWPN, Old., Hannover, DWB) Inter II stallion
- I.P.S Eye Catcher (KWPN, Old.) 2 x Bronze Medal W.C. in Verden, KWPN Pavo Cup Winner
- I.P.S Estoril (KWPN, Oldenburg) 2 x finalist W.C. in Verden, KWPN Pavo Cup 3 th.
- I.P.S Don Massimo (SBS, Oldenburg, DWB) YOUNG RIDER stallion.